Monday, February 16, 2009

Just a quick little update

I made it to get my second steroid shot on Friday. I also got monitored again. More contractions, but nothing too alarming, just annoying to me and worrisome to the doctor. I went back to the doctor today for one of my appts. They know me way too well around that place. I don't even have to sign in anymore. I just walk in, go to the bathroom, leave my urine test strip, and head to the room the nurse yells out to me as I walk to the back. That's nice. There are also 6 OB's in my practice and I have seen all of them at least 4 or 5 times. A lot of visits to the OB. Not fun, but necessary to give this little gal the best possible start at life. At my appt today, I was having more contractions, more frequently, but not patterned. That was good. The doctor didn't want to check me today, she will on Thursday when I go back AGAIN. She said she was really proud to see me there today, as she thought she was probably going to deliver me over the weekend. She told me to hang on, I am thisclose to "safety." So that is what I am doing. Hanging on with everything I have. I am feeling much less scared and worried. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. I love you all and am truly blessed!

No comments: