My favorite part of the day with my girls is bathtime. I put them in together in my bathtub. I can fold laundry on my bed and still see them and hear them, but they forget I am there. I love listening to them interact. Kennedie is big enough she can do everything herself, but she gets in with her 2 year old sister, because shes love her. She loves to take care of her, teach her "tricks" in the water, give her rides on her back, let her make her drinks, and help her bathe her babies. They fight sometimes, but 99% of the time bath time is peaceful and always brings a new adventure for the 2 of them. Yesterday they were a drowning victim (Kelsie, yelling "SAVE ME!") and a lifeguard. (Kennedie, quickly pulling Kelsie to safety.) The day before they were a Mama and a little girl (Kelsie was the mama, making dinner with her dishes for a crying Kennedie.) They are amazing little people! I love that they love each other!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You learn a lot about your parenting skills when you listen to them play dontcha. It sounds like you're doing a wonderful job!
they are so cute i cant wait for makell to have a sister or brother to play with...
Post a Comment