We've been really busy since we got home from Thanksgiving in Springerville. Besides the regular work/school/Mommy/Daddy stuff we have managed to get our Christmas decorations and tree up, shop and finish up the girls, celebrate my birthday, have company twice and see Santa.
One of those sets of company were Cory and Shelby. We love them. The girls adore them. We hung out around here and then I forced them to go with us to the Town tree lighting to see Santa.
This is picture cracks me up, it's a "family" picture only I was the one who took it and it is not me next to Levi. It is Shelby... :)
3 comments:
your tree is so pretty! happy birthday!
That tree is dazzling! How old are you? Does Levi's shirt say Humbug?
I hit the big 2-3. Grandma Sherrie and I share a birthday. Levi's shirt says "Hurley" but should day Humbug. He was definitely being one!
Post a Comment