Thursday, December 4, 2008

They really do listen...


I won a bad mother award today.


I was getting Kelsie ready to head out to the grocery store and I asked her, "How are you feeling today, little bug?" She looked at me pathetically, put her little lip out, and flatly replied, "Crappy."


I know that came from me. Her father has other words for "crappy." I am lucky she spends most of her time with me. I need to stop saying crappy.





3 comments:

Granny J said...

Hi Kristi,
Sherral and Josh are going through this with their kids...and I just laugh! Paybacks....ya know?! Like I told them; your kids will make you be better! ;) Cute blog...I'll be watching.

Kassi Jane said...

at leased it wasnt a really bad word

Rogers Family said...

I highly doubt you will ever get a bad mothers award! You're such a dork. She'll be just fine! You have good girls.