Levi gave me the flowers and cash. It's the perfect gift for him to give me. We aren't very good at giving or picking each other gifts. I love his solution this year. Flowers to show me he cares and cash to get what I really want. I love him.
Monday, December 8, 2008
He's finally getting it right!
My birthday was last week. It was a good one. Levi was working for the day, and I was all alone with Kelsie. I was trying to find a way to kill the day and my mom showed up to take me to lunch! She drove 4.5 hours here, stayed for 4 hours, and then had to drive back for a meeting. I was so happy and surprised to see her.
Levi gave me the flowers and cash. It's the perfect gift for him to give me. We aren't very good at giving or picking each other gifts. I love his solution this year. Flowers to show me he cares and cash to get what I really want. I love him.

Levi gave me the flowers and cash. It's the perfect gift for him to give me. We aren't very good at giving or picking each other gifts. I love his solution this year. Flowers to show me he cares and cash to get what I really want. I love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those flowers are gorgeous!
Mel and I have the same problem with getting each other gifts. That is a great solution.
Post a Comment