I need to preface this post by saying that I absoulutely love all of my girls, but Kylar is my newest and we are still in the "honeymoon phase". :)
When I found out I was pregnant with Kylar, I was petrified. Kelsie was barely 20 months and Kennedie was just starting Kindergarten. I was busy, overwhelmed and had no idea how I was going to manage another baby. I spent more than a few days nauseated, crying and worrying. It's not that I didn't want another baby, it's just that I wasn't sure I wanted one at that time, and was scared that I would not be a good mom stretching myself too thin. About 12 weeks or so into the pregnancy, after several hormonal, emotional, and scared prayers, I got an overwhelming feeling that everything would be okay. I went through the rest of her pregancy peacefully. 6 months later I met sweet little Kylar. And she is amazing.
At just shy of 3 months, Kylar is already a huge part of our family and happiness. She is still so little and innocent, but she impacts our lives tremendously. She has such a sweet laid back dispostion. She has smiles for anyone she comes across. She gets mauled by her sisters and loves it. She lets me cook dinner without interruptions. She gets hauled around everywhere we go and never makes a peep. She has an extraordinary sense of calm about her. In her blessing, grandpa Shan blessed her to be a peacemaker. I am amazed at how inspired that was, beacuse since her birth, she has already had a tremendous affect on us as a family, and even all the nurses in the NICU (when she went back at 3 days old) commented that she was the most peaceful baby they had ever had. She's easy going and content almost all the time. Oh, and did I mention that she smells like heaven and has the most kissable cheeks?!
I am so glad that the Heavenly Father decided it was time for her to come to our family. I LOVE HER...
2 comments:
Hey you!! I love your blog! That baby is so beautiful!! I can't wait to see her! It's good to see you guys are doing so good, your such an adorable little family!
Who does she look like? The first picture...she looks like Levi but after that...I'm stumped. All of your girls are cuties! Have you looked at my blog lately? Josh and Tara used Levi's name....yep, we have a Levi Loe and we love him too. It is going to be so much fun when we all get together!
Post a Comment