Kids are getting big, especially Kylar. We blessed her in Springerville the first weekend in May. She is so sweet, and the best baby I have had! Nice and easy. Kelsie is trying hard to learn new things and is keeping us laughing and on our toes. Kennedie is getting ready to wrap up her year in Kindergarten. She is getting so big and mature. She is a big help around here. Levi has been busy working and picking up my slack when he gets home. ;} And I am busy trying to figure out how to not leave any slack anymore. Hmmmm??
A few pictures:
2 comments:
I love her blessing dress...did GGma Chavez make it?
SO CUTE!! I can't wait to have more kids! also the post about your mom was so sweet! and that is the first time I have seen your mom since we were younger! she is very beautiful! tell her I said Hi, even though she may not remember me!
Post a Comment