Thursday, January 29, 2009

Looks like Spring?




We live in a "Master Planned Community". It is full of houses in the middle of cotton fields. We live on the edge of the community and have no house directly across the way from us. We have a cotton field.The other morning, as I was getting ready to take Kennedie to school, I walked down the driveway and was amazed that there was already green! Just a month or so ago the fields were dusty and barren, and two months ago they had just harvested a big crop of cotton.

It was very pretty and nice to see when you come from rural land and now live in suburbia.

1 comment:

Granny J said...

I love to see green sprouting. Usually it doesn't really start to green up around here until late June sometimes later but when it does it's the most beautifl place to live.

Spring time in the desert is so pretty. I'm always amazed at the flora and fuana. (is that last word corredt?)

Have a great day.