Monday, April 5, 2010

My Spring Baby

My sweet baby Kylar was born in the spring. Last spring. That's right, she just had a birthday. I can't believe that she's grown so fast. She brings so much life to our house. In keeping with my (super creative--not) "spring baby" theme, I guess you could say her personality is like spring; warm, happy, upbeat. She's like the color yellow. She sings all the time like a chipper little songbird...She's like spring. Sometimes she has an unexpected cold snap, but for the most part she's easy. I've never had such an easy baby. It's starting to warm up here, and she loves to be outside. She'd be outside all day if I let her. I spend a lot of time sitting out there studying while she explores. She rarely causes trouble, but whe she does, she's so quiet about her mischief. Almost sneaky. Kennedie hardly ever got into things, she was very sweet. Kelsie was a busy, loud, wild baby. She walked at 8.5 months and I had hell chasing her. I still do. Kylar isn't walking yet, so imagine my surprise when I "lost" her the other day. I found her outside in only her diaper eating rocks! She was so proud of herself. She opened the glass sliding door and screen and crawled out.

Did I mention?

I love spring!









3 comments:

Granny J said...

Sweet! Sounds like you guys are doing well...good to here. Are you guys going to be going to the Gila Valley Temple open house? Sherral and Max will be blessing Hank on the first Sunday of May so we will be there then. We could always try to get a family picnic together...let us know.

Sherral said...

Cute post!

Michelle said...

Kristi I can't beleive that baby is already one!! where has the time gone!! She is such a cutey though!!