Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back to School

Kennedie is officially a 1st Grader! School started on Monday, just in time. We were ready to get back into the "groove." The first morning was a little hectic so I just snapped a few pictures really quick so we wouldn't be late. They aren't the greatest.

Nervous smile on the ride to school:

Posing with Kelsie (notice her backpack, too:)

A super-cool rockstar shirt with a built-in vest for the first day

She ran out here, because this is where I took her picture last year, but the sun was too bright this year...

Just for comparison, this is LAST YEAR...look at how she has grown!! :(

4 comments:

Granny J said...

Hey Busy Mom!, Glad to have you back on the air. School?....already! Sometimes I just wish the world would stop for a bit. Kennedie is so ready to take on whatever comes her way.

Michelle said...

Wow school already, where did the summer go?! She looks so cute, hard to beleive that she is already in first grade!!

Kassi Jane said...

o my goodness kennedie is a first grader shut up! and kelsi is all ready to go too! how cute!

Rogers Family said...

She is so cute! I just love her! I bet your sad you little helper is gone all day. I miss you guys!