Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I am sooo behind...

So it's time to catch up! Since school's been out, I've been lazy, enjoying my kids and time outside. The first part of our summer was really mild, not hot at all, and allowed us to have some good time outside. But now the heat is on and we are stuck inside, slaves to the A.C.

Here are few highlights from late Mayish to mid Juneish:

Sweet baby.

Kennedie wanted to learn how to change Kylar's diaper. I think the look on Kylar's face says it all...

Levi and the big girls had a backyard campout. Ky and I enjoyed the peace and quiet.


I have had my "baby-sitter" home for the summer and it has been so nice. I pay her a dollar here and there to hold or entertain Kylar while I shower, vaccum, load the dishwasher, etc. She does such a good job and loves it, but she keeps track of her babysitting time and tells me how much I owe her at the end of the week! She's quite the business-woman.

4 comments:

Darrell and Ashlee said...

cute pictures!! sounds like you have been busy!! your girls are just so cute!!

Jace and Cadence said...

you have very beautiful girls

Michelle said...

Your girls get cuter everytime I see them!! That baby is getting so big!

Granny J said...

She is getting big....Kylar that is! I think she looks like you. Cute girls! Camping in the back yard, good times and fun stuff.